The Baja Flyfishing Co. LLC offers a variety of spin fishing and light tackle offshore packages as well as guided beach and kayak fishing. We can customize a trip that combines a mix of boats and shore fishing options. All guided packages include our personalized service as well as the following:
- Meals included at Mangrove Inn, Casa Tripp, Spa Buena Vista and Rancho Leonero
- Box Lunch and water on all full day packages
- Airport/hotel transfers
- All taxes
- Orientation to saltwater fishing and spin fishing techniques.
- Fishing with an English speaking fishing guide
- All Equipment provided including spin fishing tackle and lures.
Let us customize your spin fishing vacation. The following package prices are examples based on five days, four nights stay with three guided fishing days. Additional nights stay and guide days can be added. Fishing options can be mixed or combined. Pricing is per person, based on double occupancy with two to a boat.
East Cape, Sea of Cortez, Baja
|Guided Panga Package:||$1550|
|Guided Standard Cruiser Package:||$1850|
Magdalena Bay, Lopez Mateos, Baja
Lodging at the Mangrove Inn
|Blue Water Package:||$1950|
Single Day Rates:
|Winter Guided Panga||$575|
|Guided Standard Cruiser:||$950|
|Guided Deluxe Cruiser:||$1075|
|Beach Guided by Four Wheeler:||$550 per two anglers|
|Additional Persons:||$50 each|
Book your trip at either Palmas de Cortez or Playa del Sol for the months of August, September, November, December, January, February or March and get your fourth night free.
Special winter rates apply from Dec 1st to April 1st
Just a follow-up to tell you that Nick and I had a great time at Punta Colorado. We enjoyed everything including the dinner conversation. Fishing on the last afternoon was an exciting grand finale with back-to-back marlin. When Nick and I fished for marlin elsewhere a few years ago we were in 50-60 foot boats using stout rods with Penn 80's and larger. Our line and leader on those trips were also pretty heavy stuff. I know that there are light line specialists but I hadn't planned on being one just yet. Lots of fun and cheers for the mosca viva. Cheers also for Merry, who is a fine coach and guide and for our skippers, Tico and Carlos (an impressive young man). And our compliments to you for running a good show. Many thanks and hasta luego,
Other Activities and Options
- Special rates available for non-fishing guests
- Combination packages mixing cruiser, panga, kayak or beach fishing
- Large groups and Seminars
- Activities that include snorkeling, scuba diving, whale watching, kayaking, four wheelers, eco-touring and horse back riding
- Non-Guided fly fishing, spin fishing and conventional fishing packages are also available
Baja Flyfishing Co. LLC is a Limited Liability Company A deposit of 50% is required to book a trip; the balance due 60 days before departure. Deposit is fully refundable if cancelled 60 days prior to departure. A $50 per night charge will apply if cancelled between 30 and 60 days prior to departure. A $100 per night charge will apply if cancelled within 30 days of departure.